Your Title Goes Here
MINISTER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS WITH RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMMUNICATION AND COOPERATION OF SOCIAL PROJECTS
HON. MARZIO VILLARI
Born in Piacenza (Italy) on 13/02/1957, married since 1993 with Rossella, currently holds the following positions:
– CEO of “Brainet”, visionarity & communication;
– Co-founder and vice president of “The Worthy Women” (Women Award);
– Co-founder, vice-president and general secretary of the “Babboleo Onlus” association,
– marketing communication and strategic imagination professor in the process of industrial development, trade and social and global vision.
After working in “Salmoiraghi”, “Saiwa”, “Standa”, he landed on television, where he revolutionized the advertising system and won two first prizes with the short films “L’inutile necessario” by Marco Paolo Pavese ( RAI first prize category 16 mm), and “Casablanca” by Nicola Di Francescantonio and Giorgio Moneta (Golden frame first Italian award).
He attended the specialization courses in “SDA Bocconi School of Management” in Milan (Italy) and immediately founded the first national advertising agency in Liguria “P & T Genova” of which he was president, later he founded “Archimedes / Italy”, the first Ligurian communications agency of an international group (“BBDO – Omnicom Group”, the second communication group in the world), of which he was Chief Executive Officer.
He is called as a consultant for the creation of the first television channel dedicated entirely to tourism (“Marcopolo”, Sitcom Group).
At the same time he took over the concession of the commercial network of “Radio 105” in Liguria.
After the international Milanese experience, he returned to Genoa and was the author of the merger with the historic graphic agency “Firma”.
After three years he founded his own consulting firm in integrated communication, devoting himself to the value of ideas such as culture and new communication languages.
He has held various institutional positions:
– Deputy Chairman of the Communications Section of “Assindustria Genova” (for three mandates);
– Permanent Delegate of the Small Industry Section of “Assindustria Genova”;
– Member of the Editorial Board in the “Impresa” periodical of “Assindustria Genova”;
– Co-founder of the “Genova per il mondo” committee;
– Ligurian Delegate for the “Associazione Italiana Imprese di Pubblicità e Comunicazione”;
– Ligurian Delegate of the “Porter Novelli” PR & Public Affairs Agency;
– President of “Soleil de Minuit”;
– Secretary General of “Flying Angels Foundation Onlus” (of which he is also the designer).
He carried out teaching at the “European School of Economics” University, “Bic Liguria”, “Iscot Liguria”, “Villaggio del Ragazzo”, “Cescot”, “Ascom” “Confcommercio”, “Istituto Santi”, “IFTS Deledda”, “IPSC Ruffini”, “IPSSA Nino Bergese”, “Endform”, activities for disabled young people, “Themis”, for the public administration, “CFLI – Consorzio Formazione Logistica Intermodale” (Spediporto).
He is the author of:
– “Idee Rubate”, the first novel that deals with the value of ideas as a culture of progress;
– the format “Prossimamente”, the first coming soon Italian TV;
– the format “Cara Telegenova”, the first Italian broadcast requested by viewers;
– the format “TG tuo”, the first edition made by TV viewers;
– “Inedita”, the first fair of media publishing books and bloggers;
– “Il Valore Delle Idee Come Cultura”, the first event dedicated to intellectual property;
– “L’Italia che funziona”, the first event dedicated to good companies;
– “CEking”, the first system that recognizes the correct CE mark from the fake ones.
He specialized in social communication working for Foundations such as “Fondazione Italo Falcomatà”, “Fondazione San Marcellino Onlus”, “Fondazione Banca degli Occhi Lions Melvin Jones”, “FIRA – Fondazione Italiana Per la Ricerca sull’Artrite Onlus”, “Fondo malattie renali del bambino Onlus”, “Fondazione MedChild Onlus”, “Animals Asia Foundation Onlus”, “Flying Angels Foundation Onlus”.
He has worked for Associations as “Associazione San Marcellino Onlus”, “Associazione Gigi Ghirotti Onlus”, “Associazione Villaggio del Ragazzo”, “Associazione Music for Peace Onlus”, “Associazione Missionari con Padre Luigi OAN Onlus”, “Eppur si ride”, “SOS comici per Sestri Ponente” (flood), “Associazione Rinascita Vita Onlus”, “Associazione Nord Ovest”, “Associazione Culturale Noi Riccionesi”, “Associazione D’Angel” (angels of dance), “Associazione Flying Music”, “Lega Pro Animale”, “Associazione Il Porto dei piccoli Onlus” (fairy tale Cuorestella project).
He worked for and with testimonials such as Massimo Lopez, Anna Marchesini, Maurizio Costanzo, Santo Versace, I Pooh, Carla Fracci, Katia Ricciarelli, Claudio Sala, Roberto Mancini, Chantal Menard, Antonio Ornano.
In 2015 he joined the “V.E.O.S.P.S.S. – Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Salomonis “, the famous Order of the Templars.
From 2018 to 2022 he was Minister for Communications and Public Relations of the Templar Nation.
In 2021 he was appointed Grand Chancellor of “V.E.O.S.P.S.S. – Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Salomonis “.
In 2022 he is elected Minister of Internal Affairs with responsibility for Communication and Cooperation of Social projects.
Accreditation UUN – Unrepresented United Nations
01-10-2022: The Minister for Equal Opportunities Spaziani “The new revolution in Iran has begun, and women are carrying it forward”
The situation degenerated after the death of 22-year-old Kurdish Mahsa Amini, arrested by the moral police because she wore the veil – the famous hijab – incorrectly, revealing her hair.
23-09-2022: Reshuffle in the Government of the Templar Nation
New appointments for Marzio Villari, Massimo Iglina and Davide Sirtori.
26-02-2022: Russia – Ukraine war, the analysis and condemnation of President Bonsi
The tension between Russia and Ukraine has distant origins, but now President Putin is wrong.