Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
– Embassy of the Republic of Armenia:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: H.E. Vardan Balaian
– Embassy of the Federative Republic of Brazil:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: H.E. Fabio Lacerda De Souza
– Embassy of the Democratic Republic of the Congo:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: H.E. Geoffroy Claise Youlou
– Embassy of the State of Israel:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: H.E. Alexander Levin
– Embassy of Palestine:
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: H.E. Adeeb Jawad Joudeh Al Husseini
– Embassy of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation – SAARC (Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, Kingdom of Bhutan, Republic of India, Republic of Maldives, Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka):
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: H.E. MD Shah Nur E Aziz
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: H.E. Nicholas Hall
– Ambassador at Large:
Accreditation UUN – Unrepresented United Nations
24/10/2020: Archbishop Pierbattista Pizzaballa appointed Patriarch of Jerusalem of the Latins, the congratulations of our Ambassador to Palestine Al-Husseini
Apostolic Administrator of the Patriarchate of Jerusalem since 2016, he replaces the Jordanian Patriarch Fouad Boutros Ibrahim Twal.
21/10/2020: Official meeting between President Bonsi and Minister of Health Oquinarena, on the table Covid-19 and the protection of citizens
The meeting resulted in a Decree-Law on the recommended attitudes to stem the coronavirus.
The initiative is carried out in collaboration with the Civil Assistance Service of the Order Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Salomonis – V.E.O.S.P.S.S.