Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
05/12/2019: Solidus Award 2019, awarded the Director of the Baglioni Hotel Luna in Venice Gianmatteo Zampieri
Gianmatteo Zampieri, a citizen of the Templar Nation and director of the Baglioni Hotel Luna in Venice (Italy), a prestigious five-star hotel dating back to its original structure in 1119, Grange of Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Salomonis, received the prestigious “Professional of the Year 2019″ issued by Solidus, the Confederation of associations of professions, arts and crafts of hospitality, tourism and catering.
The eight best figures of the Italian hotel industry, one for each of the eight associations that make up the Solidus association, were awarded prizes in the Sala Zuccari of Palazzo Giustiniani in Rome (Italy).
This is the list of winners:
– ABI: Emilio Sabbatini, former barman of the Hilton chain.
– ADA: Annamaria Palomba, General Manager of Borgobrufa SPA Resort in Torgiano (Italy).
– AIH: Margherita Zambuco, executive housekeeper manager of the Eden Dorchester Collection Hotel in Rome.
– AIRA: Gianmatteo Zampieri, General Manager of the Baglioni Hotel Luna in Venice.
– AIS: Roberto Anesi, former Best Italian Sommelier 2017 and owner of the restaurant El Pael di Canazei (Italy).
– AMIRA: Valerio Beltrami, maître and consultant.
– FAIPA: Giuseppe Ena, Rooms Division & Revenue Manager at the Quality Hotel Atlantic Congress & SPA in Borgaro Torinese (Italy).
– FIC: Carmelo Fabbricatore, professor at the hotel institutions of Praia a Mare (Italy), Paola (Italy), Montecatini Terme (Italy), Castrovillari (Italy) and Cosenza (Italy).
“I wish all of you, dear fellow citizens of the Templar Nation, my best wishes for a happy and serene New Year, wherever you are”.
05/12/2020: The Ambassador to Palestine Al Hhusseini officially met the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem Mgr. Pizzaballa
The meeting took place on 4 December during the official entry of Bishop Pizzaballa into the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem.
03/12/2020: International Disability Day, President Bonsi: I would like to see a world in which disabled people do not receive pity, but concrete actions to eliminate disability
Equality and inclusion are fine words, but facts are needed.